TICKET PAYMENT PLAN
Use our Monthly Payment Plan to purchase your tickets and spread the cost of your total order over 5 monthly payment instalments.
The 1st payment will be a deposit payment for 20% of your total order plus booking fees / postage. Book online via Ticketmaster only. Use of the payment plan is subject to ticket and upgrade availability.
To purchase tickets using the Monthly Payment Plan, select your tickets, choose 'Checkout' then create an account or sign-in. Next select your Delivery Method then in the 'Payment Information' step click 'Select an Instalment Plan' and follow the payment process instructions to complete your order.
Terms and Conditions for Ticket Purchasing by Deposit Ticket Scheme 2020:
1. ‘Weekend’ tickets for Camp Bestival 2020 (“Tickets”) can be bought using a Payment Plan (“PP”) that allows Tickets to be paid for over multiple payments (each an “Instalment”). The PP is available to any customer buying a Ticket between 2nd August 2019 at 10:00, and 29th May 2020 at midnight (the “Eligibility Period”), subject to Ticket availability. The Eligibility Period may be shortened or extended by us at our discretion. Subject to paragraph 9 below, the first Instalment (including booking fee) is non-refundable and must be paid within the Eligibility Period.
2. Instalment plans are based on the current ticket release pricing. The payment plan is available to any customer purchasing tickets and/or upsells which total a value of £160 or more between 10:00 on 2nd August 2019 and 23:59 29th May 2020. The number and amount of payments, ticket prices and upsells will vary depending on when a ticket is booked and will be confirmed in the then-current payment plan terms and conditions.
3. Subject to paragraph 10 below, the first Instalment is non-refundable and no claim can be made to recover this money in any way whatsoever. The first Instalment includes a per Ticket booking fee and as set out above which plus a per transaction delivery fee of either £6.50 for UK Secure Post, or £2.50 for overseas customers (collection only), subject to paragraph 10 below, is also non-refundable.
4. The first Instalment (including booking fee) will be charged to your credit or debit card immediately upon your election to purchase the Ticket during the Eligibility Period. Subsequent instalments will be automatically charged to your credit or debit card on or around the due date (1st of month after the Eligibility Period – the 2nd instalment will be taken the second month after the month you purchased the first instalment in) both without further notice to you, unless you contact Ticketmaster on 0333 321 9999 or log in to your account at http://campbestival.frontgatetickets.com to pay off the remaining balance. If your card is declined, you will be contacted for an alternative card which you can update by logging in to your account at http://campbestival.frontgatetickets.com. Any alternative card must belong to, and be in the name of, the original purchaser. If we are not provided with an alternative card within 5 days of the applicable due date for which payment is due, your purchase of the Ticket will be cancelled and your Ticket void, and you will not receive the Ticket or a refund for the first Instalment (including booking fee).
5. The transaction will be completed only once your payment of all Instalments has been processed, with the totals as set out in Paragraph 2, paid in full.
6. If you do not pay any of the Instalments in full in accordance with paragraph 4 above, you will lose (i) the first Instalment (including booking fee); and (ii) the Ticket(s) and Upsell(s) to which you were entitled under the PP.
7. The PP requires that, at the time the first Instalment is made, you make a full commitment to purchase a Ticket and pay the full Ticket price plus booking fee.
8. It is recommended that you ensure that adequate funds are in place to process the payment of all Instalments on the dates set out in the instalment plan schedule and that your credit or debit card does not expire before the final Instalment can be charged.
9. The first Instalment (including booking fee) is non-refundable save where Camp Bestival 2020 is cancelled. In all other circumstances, no claim can be made to recover this money in any way whatsoever.
11. Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after your purchase has been completed, save as provided in Ticketmaster’s purchase policy referred to in paragraph 10 above.