UPDATE: APRIL 22ND
APOLOGIES FOR NO FURTHER NEWS AS YET - WE ARE WORKING TO GET YOU AN UPDATE AS SOON AS WE CAN. THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUED PATIENCE.
Dear Camp Bestival family,
We hope you are all keeping safe and well, and adapting to the new daily routines especially the homeschooling and kids being cooped up!
We are continuing to plan for our best ever Camp Bestival, following government guidelines and waiting patiently to see how things feel by April 19th. We want to reassure you that if Camp Bestival 2020 has to be cancelled, you will be offered a refund or you can carry your ticket over to next year when we will of course welcome you back (including anyone using payment plans).
In other news, we are busy planning an exciting stay at home Easter festival sleepover…full of workshops, cooking lessons, kids activities, music and special guest takeovers. Watch this space!
Take care and thanks for your patience at this very testing time for all.
Josie and Robby da Bank xxxx